Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rex-Love

Oh, Hey wOrld, ....... I'm sitting here on a giant bean bag wondering why i am writing a blog. Why is anyone going to be interested in reading this...? (maybe other than my personal real live life savor Mariah) Maybe I should start with the fact that I am currently living in a wonderful little Mormon bubble called Rexburg Idaho.First semester of College is kAH-razee. Still not used to living with 6gals in one tiny little space.  Still miss my funny family back home in OhiO....
So, Whoever thought that being 20 makes u an aDulT might have been diluted a tiny bit. 
BEcause I still feel like a little kid,
~ still feel like i need my Papa to take care of the scary people in my life. haha! 
~Still want to go out in the back yard and catch lightning bUgs for hours, 
~ still like to eat peacheos for dinner
~ and just in case u thought otherwise, i still think that boys have lots and lots of coodies

Basically though, I think this whole CollegE thing is slowly growing on me :)  
Hey, I get to do things that are No-No's in real life! Like boiling pOtatOs and eggs in the same pOt, washing whites & darks together, and eating enchaliadas for 2months straight. 
Im not gonna complain (at least not too much) 
Which brings me to the next topic ( i swear im almost done) 
Its November! 
and November=thanksgiving which = being grateful
As a little Tradition I try to write a list every day all of Nov. of the things I am grateful for ~ I dare you to try it ~ Because happiness is celebrating the small things :)




No comments:

Post a Comment