Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grateful for:

~ First of course, I am grateful for My Family and the Gospel & the happiness they bring me :)
~Also, for amazing friends who show me they care
~ Snow Slushies and Hot CoCo
~ Rexburg's crazy strong winds that knock me down and the beautiful Sunsets
~ Crazy Professors who keep me awake in class
~Cozy Socks and Lip Gloss
~ days when my computer does not die in the middle of a project
~ Days when the TV stays off the for an ENTIRE 24 hours...wait... that never happens. dang it
~ Im grateful for Mariah Blaylock for keeping me sane
~ and Ashley for BeinG stinkin adorable
~ YOgA ...because its one of the only ways to escape
~ Mavrick Gas station for having the most heavenly Hot Chocolate ever
~Grateful for the people who Love me
~ but also for my enemies because they show me my faults
~Im grateful for GLUTEN FREE brownies that DONT taste like cardboard (thank you betty crocker)


I gotta cut this list short... its 11pm and my study skills teacher would kill me if he found out i was blogging and not going to bed right now.


Stay Sweet Ya'll <3

No comments:

Post a Comment