Thursday, November 11, 2010

O-so-grateful for

~LaUghter...... lots and lots and lots of it. 
~Sugar .. especially in the form of powdered sugar&peanut butter balls dipped in Chocolate
~Im grateful for snow..... it makes things kinda quiet, like Rexburg is taking a little nap
~for my Grandmas and Mummy for sending me boxes full of LoVe
~the bean bag in our living room that we stole from the boys apartment ( we have kept it all semester.. im pretty sure it likes its new home better)
~ IM SO happy& grateful to be at BYU idaho.... lil ole Rex has its quirks but thats what makes it so amazing :)
~little Kids....because they are always eager to accept you and love u just the way you are, also because they are so sincere
~grateful that i have all this learning right at my fingertips ...hopefully i don't ever take that for granted
~for who my parents are and for the way they raised me ...
~i'm grateful for the Beautiful Rexburg Temple that sits up on the top of the hill
~GLEN BECK for being hilarious and amazing... I want his phone
~grateful for second chances.... 
~ white out markers, and blank pieces of paper
~for a CLEAN house!!!! (mom... now i get it)
~Music....because it makes me smile inside and out
~Last... but absolutely not least, I am grateful for this Country...and especially for the Men that sacrificed for my freedom ( I love you Grandpas) Happy Veterans day 

No comments:

Post a Comment