Saturday, November 27, 2010

Now Its time for CHRISTMAS!!!

Weirdest Thanksgiving in my entire life......but good thing i'm a good cook!! So it wasnt 100% horrible.
I Just miss everyone like crazy :*(
nOW i am counting down the days till a beautiful little plane takes me home to Ohio.
So... I have come to a conclusion about my college life....I don't spend enough time living it!!!
Time for Operation start OVER. This semester was awkward and lonely ~ but that only means now i know what NOT to do next time around! 

Last Thankful List for November :
when life gets confusing and sad ~ a Good LonG session of YOGA~
 then Bubble bath, lavender Oil, candles, huge mug of herbal tea, soft lonely music, feather pillows, Walnut whip Lotion, BiG fluffy P.J's, and a good healthy cry.
Grateful for a Mother who has taught me so much about how to be my best self
for all the bad apples in my barrel and the opposition they create
wholesome t.v shows from the 50's and 60's 
Anne of Green Gables and Sense and Sensibility
Roommates that care :)
Friends who make my life amazing 
I'm grateful for a little sister who writes me aDORable letters and emails (surprise she ACTUALLY misses me!)
Grateful for being able to Change and be Happy :) 
and ever since i have lived in this little apartment i am eternally grateful for the random Quarters that i find in my  wallet today.....because that means i can do laundry this week!
P.S. If U have seen me make this expression or something like it in person I am GraTeFuL for yoU! Because BeiNg crAzy keeps me Sane !!



1 comment:

  1. You are so cute. And I totally know about the whole starting over thing. My freshman year I had a hard time, partly from room mates and feeling like I didn't fit in. Unfortunately, I didn't learn to start over until my sophomore year, but it was so much better when I decided to!

    It gets better from here on out, I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete